Friday

A Serious Matter to Consider..

Did you know that the weight loss industry makes Billions of Money in a year?

And do you know why? Well let me take you through...I'll take myself as an example..

I am 18 years old weigh 300 pounds. I am in high school and my life is miserable. One day I look at the mirror and get so disgusted at myself that I decide it's high time I start losing weight.

I am watching TV and I see, wow, great ADS...! The dude lose 40 pounds in a month? And oh look, that fat gal with a weepy face lost a 120 POUNDS in ONE MONTH..!!!

Oh man I am so tempted.. I am buying that right now.. Ring Ring..! I want this **** machine..!

Oooh yeah, next day it's right at my door step...! I challenge my mom, I will lose 3 inches in a month..!

One month gone, no change :(

Two months gone.. Lose half an inch :(

Mom is laughing at me.. Ha Ha, very funny..

What did I do wrong? The people in the AD seem to be getting six pack in a MONTH...!

Now I am watching TV again, and another AD goes on TV.. This is a breakthrough.. A PILL.. Finally, scientists prove to be useful..

Ohh I so badly want that pill... I buy it.. One month gone..

Change? Very BIG change....! I am now having side effects, I lose 10 Pounds and my face has got WIDER and my NOSE has gone LONGER....!

Damn it.. Now I got to go the doctor to get my FACE JOB and a NOSE JOB...!

...........................................................................

This is an example...! See how you have spent for FOUR pieces of CRAP for just one mission.. FAT LOSS...!

Did you know that you can actually lose fat if you actually stick to it properly for atleast a MONTH..!

Yeah..Of course most of the TV ads are way too good to tell the TRUTH..! Well, some of them do..!

What you actually need to do is to follow a proper Nutrition Plan, and a Proper Workout Plan..! And most important of all, Motivation and Commitment.. It's all in your mind baby.. It's all in your damn mind..!

I was realy inspired by a video I saw yesterday, and it helped me realise, if you want to lose fat, then get your butt of the couch and get some sweating..!!

I'll share this video with you wear a simple SIX year old girl loses A LOT of POUNDS by following a simple Kellog's Zumba video.. I mean, PEOPLE.. Just look.. You get your butt moving and stay motivated is all you need.

It worked for me, why not for you... What do most of you do in the internet? Hunt for popular

diet programs, weight loss ebooks and so many other memberships in freaking place you don't

even remember, and you still ask, How to LOSE FAT?

I mean look at this girl.. It's inspiring..


Shame on you people if you have been doing what I mentioned above.. And for those who are new.. Let me give you a heads up with what worked for me. It's called Turbulence Training for Fat Loss.

It worked me is all I can tell.. To work for you? You actually need to get yourself out of that lazy couch and stay consistent...!


At least by now, learn my friends.. LEARN from this six year old kid.. MOTIVATION.. Your mind is your key to fat loss...!