Sunday

Don't you dare use time as an excuse - 10 Minutes is all you need.

Time to time I hear people telling

"Ooh, i eat peoperly, but i don't seem to get rid of this tummy", "ahh, this pooch is realy pissing me off", "I work my abs everyday but this damn thing won't go in".. etc etc etc.. Blah Blah Blah people..

I suggest just one thing, "why don't you just workout".

This is the answer I get, "Man I hate working out", "I wish there was a pill", "I don't want to bulk up", "I DONT HAVE TIME"..

For god's sake people, say something if you want to do something about it.. If you can't do it, then SHUT UP..! I sound rude, I know but it really pisses me off when I hear people saying, I don't have time..!

Every morning you look at the mirror and see that fat all over body and you wish you culd get rid of it an instant.

Everytime somebody talks about going on a trip, you say, " Oh crap, this is gonna be embarassing".

You really want to lose that sutbborn fat? Then read my previous post on Five Hardcore Steps to Get Rid of Belly Fat. Also don't miss out the previous posts that are really inportant information. It will give you an understanding on what exactly you need to do, to lose that fat.

And for all of you who give stupid excuses for not working out, well, let's compromise. I am going to post 10 to 30 minute workouts with a few videos from here and there, that will help you to give you a boost into your fat loss journey.

If you can't do that, then BUCK UP, you are not grateful.

For those of you who wan't to do it, here's a start to a wonderful journey to long healthy life.

Surprise....! Below is a video from my favourite fitness coach, Craig Ballantyne, author of Turbulence Training [A Hardcore Fat Los Manual, not for the Faint Hearted]


All you need is your bodyweight, for beginners, One set of the entire workout is enough, and for average people, Try doing two sets or more.

Do this workout Three Days a Week for four weeks, and then decide, did you see anychange?

If you don't, feel free to comment. If you do, feel free to comment as well.

All the best.